We became a Registered Training Organisation on October 29th 2009.
We aim to provide effective and current training packages that suit a variety of customer and client’s needs. Packages undergo regular review process to ensure the information being provided to students is always up to date with current legislation and procedures.
In 4 Training also aim to provide flexible training opportunities for clients. Examples include smaller classes so attention is distributed to each student equally. This ensures an understanding of the course material is reached by each student. Our course dates & times can also be customised to suit individual client needs.
Staff we employ for each role are chosen specifically for what attributes that they can positively contribute to each course.
- Our current first aid, advanced first aid, advanced resuscitation, LVR trainer is an ex-ambulance paramedic of 14+ years
- Our Coal Generic trainer still contracts to the Coal industry.
- Security Trainer – Former Army Reserve personnel with 20+ years’ experience in the Security Industry, Fire Fighter for 10+ years, 15+ years experience in Coal Mining Industry etc.
- Security Trainer – Former Police Officer for QLD Police, spent remainder of her career in Security and now moving into the Security Training field of work.
- Company Owner – Extensive knowledge in First Aid, LVR, 10+ years experience in Drug and Alcohol testing, spent 5+ years in the Qld Fire Service, Road Accident/Incident Management including Peer Support and Counseling, 10+ years in Security Industry etc.