Participants will enhance their first aid skills and knowledge to confidently apply advanced first aid resuscitation techniques; life support; management of casualty(s) until the arrival of medical or other assistance and provision of support to other providers.Course content
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Respond and manage unconscious casualty
- Perform CPR (on floor)
- Use and AED (Automated external defibrillator
- Understand legal, workplace and community considerations
- Communicate details of the incident
- Use advance resuscitation equipment including oxygen, suction devices, oropharyngeal airway adjunct.
- Monitor and coordinate maintenance of equipment.