Apply Advanced First Aid HLTAID006
In 4 Training offers Apply advanced HLTAID006 to Participants who want to enhance their first aid skills and knowledge to confidently respond to medical emergencies in the field.
It applies to workers who may be required to provide, coordinate and manage a first aid response across a range of complex situations, including community and workplace settings
Some Employment options
Those required to have this training as part of their employment and have the necessary equipment available; those wanting to gain additional skills which may help toward future employment; those prepared to utilize their skills, knowledge and equipment where available.
- Workplace first aider
- Workplace first responder
- ERT (Emergency Response Team)
Volunteer community options
- State Emergency Service
- Rural Fire Service
- Local football / soccer / Netball club
- Scout / Guide leaders
- School events
- Motor cross
- A current CPR certificate HLTAID001
- It is recommended that candidates have completed a first aid course within the last 3 years
- It is recommended that you have completed a minimum of Year 10 or equivalent and have a good level of English reading and writing skills
- Full course: 2 x 10 hour days face-to-face training
- This course has a combination of theory and practical
- Emerald (minimum of 5 candidates)
- Your workplace (minimum of 5 candidates)
Units of competency
- Apply advanced first aid HLTAID006
- Apply advanced resuscitation techniques HLTAID007
Refresher training for Apply advanced first aid HLTAID006 should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Most industries expect HLTAID006 refresher training at least every 12 months.
We look forward to seeing you on your next refresher