Thinking of becoming a Security Officer/Guard ?
This is a Certificate II Course in Security Operations.
Duration: Up to 10×10 hr Days
This course will include the following units which is a requirement in order to get your Security Officer Unarmed licence.
- CPPSEC2101 Apply effective communication skills to maintain security
- CPPSEC2102 Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team
- CPPSEC2103 Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security
- CPPSEC2104 Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations
- CPPSEC2105 Provide quality services to a range of security clients
- CPPSEC2106 Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
- CPPSEC2108 Screen people, personal effects and items to maintain security
- CPPSEC2109 Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises
- CPPSEC2110 Monitor and control individual and crowd behavior to maintain security
- CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons
- CPPSEC2112 Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises
- CPPSEC2113 Escort and protect persons and valuables
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
It is recommended that the candidate have their First Aid Course HLTAID003 completed prior to attending, as it is also a requirement for your security licence application.