Thinking of becoming a Security Officer/Guard ?
This is a Certificate II Course in Security Operations.
Duration: Up to 9 x 10 hr Days
This course will include the following units which is a requirement in order to get your Security Officer Unarmed licence.
- CPPSEC2001A Communicate effectively in the security industry
- CPPSEC2002A Follow worplace safety procedures in the security industry
- CPPSEC2003B Work effectively in the security industry
- CPPSEC2004B Respond to security risk situation
- CPPSEC2005B Work as part of a security team
- CPPSEC2006B Provide security services to clients
- CPPSEC2011B Control access to and exit from premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behavior
- CPPSEC2014A Operate basic security equipment
- CPPSEC2015A Patrol Premises
- CPPSEC2017A Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
It is recommended that the candidate have their First Aid Course HLTAID003 completed prior to attending, as it is also a requirement for your security licence application.
Additional units required for crowd control skill set