In 4 Training will develop participants skills and knowledge necessary to undertake a fire warden role within your workplace Emergency Control Organisation :
- Understand procedures to follow during an emergency
- Be aware of their responsibilities during any emergency situation
- Be familiar with the contents of the ‘Building Fire Evacuation Plan’
- Ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, the safety and orderly evacuation of people.
Those required by industry to act as Fire Wardens and those required by applicable legislation in your workplace
- Workplace Fire Warden
There is no pre requisite for the Fire Warden, Fire Awareness and Extinguisher Training Course
Face-to-face – 4 hours
- Your workplace
- Fire warden legal & regulatory requirements
- Fire warden procedures and responsibilities
- Pre planning
- Conduct evacuation
- Post evacuation procedures
Some suggested pathways to further your emergency response capabilities.
- Fire awareness and fire extinguisher training course.
- Fire safety advisor
In 4 training recommends Fire warden refresher training be completed every 12 months.
It is also recommended that all wardens undertake training in the use of fire extinguishers, fire blanket, hose reels and maintain a current CPR and 1st Aid certificate.
We look forward to seeing you again for your next refresher.